Tulsi’s healing and healthful properties have been the most treasured knowledge across the world. Holy Basil or Tulsi, is considered sacred in Hinduism and is worshipped as ‘Goddess of Devotion’ in many of the Indian households. Tusi is cultivated for religious and medical purposes and also for its essential oil which is often used in Ayurveda. Tulsi leaves are used in a variety of culinary preparations. In addition to the flavor, the culinary herb is said to preserve and enhance the properties of the food. From a healthy gut to stronger immunity, the benefits of tulsi leaves are quite a lot. We all know about the spiritual significance of cultivating the Tulsi plant, but let us unveil more of Tulsi’s benefits.
- A strong anti-oxidant and anti-aging formulation.
- Tulsi is packed with strong anti-inflammatory properties
- It makes the body healthy.
- It relieves stress and controls blood pressure.
- Boosts Immunity to kill Viruses
- No side effects.Formulation approved by the Ministry of Ayush (Govt. of India).
Ingredients used in Zeoveda Power Caps
Ram Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi, Van Tulsi, Kapoor Tulsi, Shuki Tulsi